Alto Litigation’s Bahram Seyedin-Noor presented a webinar on securities litigation updates, trends and developments for The Knowledge Group on Wednesday, August 8.
For “Securities Litigation Updates, Trends and Developments: What Lies Ahead,” Bahram was joined by Inez H. Friedman-Boyce, a partner with Goodwin, and Mary Eaton, partner at Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP. They discussed a variety of securities topics, including:
- Recent trends in securities case filings
- Notable court decisions and case law updates
- Federal and state regulatory developments
- Prosecution and defense strategies
- Blockchain, bitcoin and cryptocurrency
Recordings are available here. CLE credit is available in some jurisdictions.